With technology and social media on the rise, it is becoming more and more difficult to create a bond with people in your workplace. Despite being friends on various apps, do you really know them? Don’t you think that you might be able to be more productive at your work if you had better synchronization with your colleagues and if you knew them better?
The most effective method to connect with your coworkers are ones that require you to interact without boundaries, get a deeper insight of what they really are as people and not just as colleagues. Best teams are the ones who are harmonious, recognizes individual member’s strengths and uses that effectively for common goal of the team.
As they say, when under duress, we get to know the true personality of a person. If you are put together with colleagues under an environment of working under pressure to achieve a common goal, the best and the worst can come out of each of you. This intangible understanding that gets created between humans makes long lasting bonds.
Looking for activities which will allow such a scenario are quite a many. But one of the most trending and highly effective activity is Live Escape Rooms.
Why escape games for team building?
There’s a plethora of reasons to opt for an escape game.
- It provides an adrenaline inducing activity without having to be in an uncomfortable situation
- You will learn to trust each other
- Improves communication amongst your team
- You will get to learn about each other’s strengths and weaknesses
- It improves memory and concentration,
- Challenges thinking and opens new horizons towards problem solving approaches
- It relieves stress
- And lastly, in the heat of Dubai, this is one of the best indoor team activity that will bring powerful result to your team building within just 1 hour
Why don’t you go ahead and grab a not so well acquainted co-worker and try out Brainscape Games with them? Who knows, you might have more in common than your workplace allows you to know.